You may only use the Services to Play Games (as defined below) if you are 18 years of age or over.
Access to our Services or any part thereof may be restricted by us from time to time in our sole decision. You confirm that you are not accessing the Services to play Cash Games
- Outside India or from the States of Assam, Odisha, Telangana, Andra Pradesh, Kerala, Sikkim and Nagaland in India for accessing the www.ludoskill.com or Ludo Skill App.
- Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in
the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success
depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
- The contest described above is prominently a game of skill, once you get that number how you play from the opponent’s tokens? Or do you use your token to kill the opponent’s
tokens ? How to involves a strategy, planning & skill. Do you move the same token over and over again until it reaches the end? Or do you move different tokens at different times
to ensure that they stay safe and away manage your tokens on the safe points ( stars ) to let it unaffected by opponent’s token.
- Ludo Skill is a game where lot of concentration, planning, strategy to understand opponent’s planning is required to win a game.
- A player with good experience & understanding of ludo skills with best of strategy building skills along with excellent presence of mind can dominate.
- Ludo Skill therefore offers a practice mode to let all players play & test their skills before joining any paid mode.
- Ludo Skill highly recommends that if a player is inexperienced or not good with ludo skills then he/ she should spent lot of time playing on practice mode to enhance his /her
skills as skills are really required to correctly strategize the moves after getting a number on roll of dice.
- So a participant should have a high level of skill & need to have a good strategy in order to successfully win at Ludo Skill.
- By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
2. Game Services
- All tournaments, promotional games, practice games and cash games organized on the Website are collectively referred as "Games". The rules applicable to each type of Game
are provided under the Help Desk on the Website and App.
- "Cash Game(s)" are Games that require the participant to have a certain minimum cash balance in their user account to participate. All other Games offered on the Website are defined as Non-Cash Game(s).
- We charge service charges for Cash Games, which may vary depending on the nature of the Cash Game and are subject to change from time to time. Non-Cash Games are offered free on the Website or App, but may be
subject to entry restrictions in some cases. Service charges charged by us are inclusive of all applicable taxes, including GST.
3. User Representations
- Any information provided by you to us, whether at the stage of registration or during anytime subsequently, should be complete and truthful.
- Prior to adding cash to your user account or participating in Cash Games, you shall be responsible to satisfy yourself about the legality of playing Cash Games in the
jurisdiction from where you are accessing Cash Games. If you are not legally competent to individually enter into Indian Rupee transactions through banking channels in India
and/or are not accessing the Website or App from a permitted jurisdiction, you are prohibited from participating in Cash Games on the Website or App. In the event of such
violation, your participation in Cash Games will be deemed to be in breach of the Terms and you will not be entitled to receive any prize that you might win in such Cash
- You represent that you are 18 years of age or older to participate in any Games and are also otherwise competent to enter into transactions with other users and us. You are
aware that participation in the Games organized by us (hereinafter will be referred as “Activity”) may result in financial gain or loss to you. With full knowledge of the facts
and circumstances surrounding this Activity, you are voluntarily participating in the Activity and assume all responsibility for and risk resulting from your participation,
including all risk of financial loss. You agree to indemnify and hold us, our employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless with respect to any and all claims and costs
associated with your participation in the Activity.
- You represent that you have the experience and the requisite skills required to participate in the Activity and that you are not aware of any physical or mental condition
that would impair your capability to fully participate in the Activity. You further acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any consequence resulting from you
participating in this Activity or being associated with this Activity or around this Activity. You understand that we assume no liability or responsibility for any financial
loss that you may sustain as a result of participation in the Activity.
- You understand and accept that your participation in a Game available on the Website or App does not create any obligation on us to give you a prize. Your winning of a prize is
entirely dependent on your skill as a player vis-a-vis other players in the Game and subject to the rules of the Game.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for all content posted, transmitted, uploaded or otherwise made available on the Website or App by you. All content posted
by you must be legally owned by or licensed to you. By publishing any content on the Website, you agree to grant us a royalty-free, world-wide, non-exclusive, perpetual and assignable
right to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your content and to use
such content in any related marketing materials produced by us or our affiliates. Such content may include, without limitation, your name, username, location, messages, gender or pictures.
You also understand that you do not obtain any rights, legal or equitable, in any material incorporating your content. You further agree and acknowledge that we have the right to use in any
manner whatsoever, all communication or feedback provided by you.
- You understand and accept that we reserve the right to record any and all user content produced by way of but not limited to chat messages on the Website or App through our feature, through
the in-game chat facility or other interactive features, if any, offered as part of the Services.
- You understand that the funds in your user account held by us do not carry any interest or return.
- You shall not hold us responsible for not being able to play any Game for which you may be eligible to participate. This includes but is not limited to situations where you are unable to log
into your user account as your user account may be pending validation or you may be suspected or established violation of any of the Terms.
- You understand and accept that by viewing or using the Website or App or availing of any Services, or using communication features on the Website or App, you may be exposed to content posted by
other users which you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent. You may bring such content posted by other users to our notice that you may find offensive, objectionable or indecent and we reserve
the right to act upon it as we may deem fit. The decision taken by us on this regard shall be final and binding on you
- You represent that you are not a politically exposed person.
- You represent that you have not been convicted for any crime.
- You represent that you are not on the UN Sanctions List or work for a company that is on the UN Sanctions list.
4. Contest(s), Participation and Prizes
- Ludo Skill offers a platform where one can purchase coins on Ludo Skill through Credit card, Net Banking, Debit card or Paytm
wallet. Through purchased coins a participant can challenge his / her friend or any random online player & can play a game against any opponent by
selecting a proper playing table.
- Any player who lose the game, will get its coins deducted at the very instant of losing the game equivalent to the playing table
amount & the player who wins the game will get the winning coins in his Ludo Skill wallet.
- For every winning, Ludo Skill will deduct 18 % of the winning coins as a Platform fee & GST Taxations
- Winning coins would be immediately reflected in the winners Ludo Skill Wallet after deduction of Ludo Skill platform fee.
- A participant can redeem his/ her coins into the bank account or in Paytm wallet by submitting a redeem request & by providing
correct bank or Paytm details.
- A participant can redeem coins from his / her Ludo Skill wallet if & only if participant’s Ludo Skill wallet has minimum of 200
- Ludo Skill shall not charge any processing fee for the online transfer of winning amount from user’s wallet to the User's bank
account on record with Ludo Skill. Users are requested to note that they will be required to provide correct bank details accordingly.
- Any player who exits the game in between or not play on his turn for thrice would be considered a loser & coins would be deducted
from his account & credited to winner’s wallet.
- Ludo Skill is not liable for any network connectivity issue faced by user.
- Ludo Skill will give user 120 seconds ( 2 minutes ) of airtime to resettle its connectivity & completion of game.
- Only a participant can use his/her coins in 1 on 1 mode & Friends mode. Coins would be unutilized in practice mode.
5. Legality of Game of Skill
- Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of
1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu
(AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and
adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
- The contest described above is prominently a game of skill, once you get that number how you play involves a strategy, planning
& skill. Do you move the same token over and over again until it reaches the end? Or do you move different tokens at different times to ensure
that they stay safe and away from the opponent’s tokens? Or do you use your token to kill the opponent’s tokens ? How to manage your tokens on
the safe points ( stars ) to let it unaffected by opponent’s token.
- Ludo Skill is a game where lot of concentration, planning, strategy to understand opponent’s planning is required to win a game.
- A player with good experience & understanding of ludo skills with best of strategy building skills along with excellent presence
of mind can dominate.
- Ludo Skill therefore offers a practice mode to let all players play & test their skills before joining any paid mode.
- Ludo Skill highly recommends that if a player is inexperienced or not good with ludo skills then he/ she should spent lot of time
playing on practice mode to enhance his /her skills as skills are really required to correctly strategize the moves after getting a number on roll
- So a participant should have a high level of skill & need to have a good strategy in order to successfully win at Ludo.
- By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
6. About User Account, its Creation and Operation
- Every User wishing to use our Services on the Website or through the App must register by providing with your current, complete, and
accurate information as may be required by Us. Please look for the sign up/register link on the Website or the App.
- Signing up confirms your acceptance of these Terms.
- By registering on our Website or App, you agree to receive promotional messages relating to Tournaments & Bonus through SMS, Email
and Push Notifications. You may wish to opt out from promotional alerts by writing to via your registered email_id, address and phone number,
- You should create a unique username and a password to access our Services, along with other a valid e-mail address for the
registration process. The username should not infringe any trademark or other proprietary rights of a third party; the username has to be in
accordance with these Terms and/or other applicable agreements. Moreover, the username must not be vulgar, racist, blasphemous or otherwise
offensive (as determined by Us at its sole discretion). Moreover, you may be required to give further personal information for your user account
verification and/or for adding cash to your user account. You must give us the correct details in all fields requiring your personal information,
including, without limitation, your name, postal address, email address, telephone number(s) etc. You undertake that you will update this
information and keep it current.
- For account verification and security purposes and as a part of KYC, You may be required to provide personal information and
identification proof, including PAN and/or Aadhaar number , etc. or any other proof as we may ask, or otherwise as and when
required, when you opt to play Ludo Skill with cash. However, note that the personal information provided by you will be stored for internal
purposes to confirm the authenticity of the account, whereas e-mail and phone number may be used for communication purposes, including promotional
- Any information provided by You to Us should be complete and truthful to the best of your knowledge. We are not obliged to cross
check or verify information provided by you and we will not take any responsibility for any outcome or consequence as a result of you providing
incorrect information or concealing any relevant information from us.
- You understand that it is your responsibility to protect the information you provide on the Websites including but not limited to
your Username, Password, Email address, Contact Details and Mobile number. We will not ask for your user account login password, which is only to
be entered at the time of login. At no other time should you provide your user account information to any user logged in on the Websites or
elsewhere. You undertake that you will not allow/login and then allow, any other person to play from your user account using your username.
You specifically understand and agree that we will not incur any liability for information provided by you to anyone, which may result in your
user account on the Website being exposed or misused by any other person.
- Any illegal and/or unauthorized use of your account, must be immediately brought to Our notice. We are not liable for any loss
occurred in such events that may arise with or without your knowledge. We will not in any way be responsible if your user account is logged in
to or accessed by anybody else by using your password.
- You agree to use your user account with us, solely for the purpose of playing on the Website and the App and for transactions that
you may have to carry out in connection with availing the Services thereon. Use or attempted use of your user account for any reason other than
what is stated in the Terms may result in immediate termination of your user account and forfeiture of any prize, bonus or balance in the user
- You also understand and agree that deposits in your user account maintained with us are purely for the purpose of participation in
Cash Games made available on the Website or App.
- You understand and agree that you cannot transfer any sum from your user account with us to the account of another registered user
on the Website except as may be permitted by us and is subject to restrictions and conditions as may be prescribed.
- We are legally obliged to deduct tax at source (TDS) on winnings of more than Rs.10,000/- in a single Game or as the case may be.
In these cases, you will be required to furnish your Permanent Account Number (PAN) duly issued to you by the Income Tax authorities if you have
not already done so. All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS
certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not
limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
- We reserve the right to verify your PAN from time to time and to cancel any prize should your PAN be found inconsistent in our
7. User Account validation and personal information verification
- We reserve the right to validate your account after Your registration or/and when required. And You as a user need to comply with
the same. We may validate your account through e-mail or phone. If the phone number and email provided by you is not correct, we bear no
responsibility for any kind of interruption caused in delivering our Services due to our being unable to establish contact with you.
- If we are unable to reach you or if the validation is unsuccessful, we reserve the right to disallow you from logging into the
Portal or reduce your play limits and/or Add Cash limits until we are able to satisfactorily validate your user account. We will in such events
email you to notify you of the next steps regarding user account validation. We may also ask you for proof of identification and proof of address
from time to time.
- Your account will be restored at the earliest after receiving and validating the required documents.
- We reserve the right to permanently suspend Your user account and refund the amount, if any, in the event of several attempts made
by Us to reach out to you but have been unable to do so. The refund may be made to You through any of the possible mode of online transfer or by
cheque to the address provided by you. In the event the address provided by you is incorrect, We will not make any additional attempts for delivery
of the cheque unless a correct address is provided by you and charges for redelivery as prescribed by us are paid by you.
which is of such nature that requires protection from unauthorized dissemination shall be dealt with in the manner provided in the
8. Fair Play Policy
- You agree and aware that We take the fair play of Ludo Skill on www.ludoskill.com
very seriously. To prevent any form of fraud or unfair play in our games and on our site, all user actions including identity verification, games,
deposits and individual hands are monitored to ensure a legal, safe and fair environment for all our Users.
- Ludo skill can be played by you with your circle of friends, but as a social game, not a team effort. Hence, as part of the Fair Play
Policy and to prevent any form of fraud and in-game collusion, all user actions are monitored and recorded as mentioned above.
- Any kind of breach of our Fair Play Policy if detected, such as, but not limited to, fraudulent deposits under a stolen identity or
collusion in play, shall result in prompt and serious action by DRAGONFLEET GAMES against the suspected user, as detailed in the section entitled
Breach and Consequences below.
- You are prohibited from doing any activity on the Website that may be construed as money laundering, including, but not limited to,
attempting to withdraw real money added through credit cards or deliberately losing money to a certain player(s).
- You are prohibited from creating or using multiple user IDs for playing on the App or on the Website or using any of our Services.
Your registration on the App or Website is restricted to a single user account, which will be used by you to avail yourself of the Services provided
- Sending SPAM emails or any other form of unsolicited communication for obtaining registrations on the Website to benefit from any
promotional program of www.ludoskill.com or for any other purpose is strictly prohibited.
- Anti-Cheating and Anti-Collusion :
- You undertake that you yourself will play in all Games for which you register/which you join and not use any form of
external assistance to play. You shall not add any unauthorized components and not create nor use any cheats, exploits, bots, hacks or
any other third-party software designed to modify the Website or the App. You also undertake that you will not use any third-party
software that intercepts, mines or in any way collects information from or through the Website or through any of our Services. Any
attempt to employ any such external assistance is strictly prohibited.
- Formation of teams by you and any other user(s) for collusion or any form, unless it is a team game, of cheating in the
Games on the Website or the App is strictly prohibited.
- Formation of team by You with any other user(s) in a team game shall be only for the purpose of playing game and not for
any malicious, ill, negative or any form of harmful attempt.
- You may not create a login name or password, or upload/distribute/transmit/publish/post content through or on the Website or
through any service/facility including any messaging facility provided by the Website which a) illegal, libellous, intimidating, abusive,
obscene, invasive of privacy, defamatory, harassing; b) contains expressions of hatred, expressions hurting religious sentiments, or
expressions related to racial discrimination or pornography; c) is in any way objectionable or undesirable (whether or not unlawful); d)
is or can be construed as an incitementto commit a criminal offence; e) violates the rights of any person; f) promotes a competing service or
product; g) violates the intellectual property of any person and/or any legally formed entity; h) disparage in any manner www.ludoskill.com or
any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, associates, partners, sponsors, products, services, or websites; i) violates any applicable
laws; or j) is aimed at soliciting donations or other form of help.
- Any form of fraudulent activity including attempting to use or using any other person’s credit card(s), debit cards,
net-banking usernames, passwords, authorization codes, prepaid real money cards, and mobile phones for depositing money into your User
account is strictly prohibited.
- Winnings, bonuses, bonus codes and prizes are unique to the player and are non-transferable. In the event you attempt to
transfer any winnings, bonuses or prizes, or share special bonus codes, the benefits of the same shall be forfeited.
- You shall not purchase, sell, trade, rent, lease, license, grant a security interest in, or transfer your user account,
Content, currency, points, standings, rankings, ratings, or any other attributes appearing in, originating from or associated with the Website.
- Accessing or attempting to access our Services through someone else’s user account is strictly prohibited.
- Our Officers, Directors, Employees, Consultants and Agents and relatives of such persons ("Associated Persons") have no
access to the site's systems, databases, server-side operations, and Random Number Generators and have no such information that allows any
manipulation in the Game and have no special access other than what is available to any user of the Website. They are also prohibited from
playing, directly or indirectly, any real money games on the website, other than any specific term of the engagement with
www.Ludoskill.com from time to time.
9. Payments and Player Funds
- All transactions on the Website or App shall be in Indian Rupees.
- We create and maintain a user account once You register on our Website or App. All your transactions with Us will be recorded
under that user account. Payments connected with participation in Cash Games have to be made through your DRAGONFLEET GAMES user account.
All cash prizes won by you are credited by us into this user account.
- When making a payment, please ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is your own and is used to Add Cash into
your user account only.
- Subject to the Add Cash limits specified by us from time to time, you are free to deposit as much money as you want in your
user account for the purpose of participating in Cash Games on the Website or App.
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES wants you to play responsibly on the Websites. The ability to Add Cash in your user account shall be
subject to monthly Add Cash limits, which we can be set by us with undertakings, indemnity, waiver and verification conditions as we deem
appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Credit card, debit card, prepaid cash cards and internet banking payments are processed through third-party payment gateways.
Similarly, other payment modes also require an authorization by the intermediary that processes payments. We are not responsible for delays or
denials at their end and processing of payments will be solely in terms of their policies and procedures without any responsibility or risk at
our end. If there are any issues in connection with adding cash, a complaint may be sent to us following the complaints procedure provided in
"Complaints and disputes" section below. You agree that in such an event of your credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond
our control, we will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever. Once a payment/transaction is authorized, the funds are credited to your user
account and are available for you to play Cash Games.
- We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point of time solely according to our discretion in which case if the payment
is successful, then the transaction will be reversed, and the money credited back to your payment instrument.
- Player funds are held in trust by us in specified bank accounts. DRAGONFLEET GAMES keeps all players' funds unencumbered,
which will be remitted to you in due course subject to the terms and conditions applicable to withdrawal of funds. Funds held in your user
account are held separately from our corporate funds. Even in the highly unlikely event of an insolvency proceeding, you claims on the
deposits will be given preference over all other claims to the extent permissible by law.
- You may withdraw your winnings by means of either an account payee cheque or an electronic bank to bank transfer for the amount of winnings.
- You agree that all withdrawals you make are governed by the following conditions:
If you are a prize winner resident in India and physically present in India while accessing the services of DRAGONFLEET GAMES
but not an Indian citizen, we will remit your winnings in Indian Rupees to the address/bank account given by you, provided, the address and
bank account is within India.
You can withdraw in one paytm number from one account only. Multiple request on same paytm number will be rejected or disapproved.
- RAGONFLEET GAMES can ask you for KYC documents to verify your address and identity at any stage. Withdrawals will be
permitted only from accounts for which such KYC process is complete.
- You can choose to withdraw money from your user account at any time, subject to bonus/prize money withdrawal
restrictions, by notifying us of your withdrawal request. Bonuses (except Refer a Friend bonus)
and promotional winnings are subject to withdrawal restrictions and can only be withdrawn on fulfilling some preconditions. One of
the preconditions is that You have made at least one cash deposit on the Website or App and thereafter played at least one Cash
- Once notified, post verification of the withdrawal request, we may disburse the specified amount by cheque or
electronic transfer based on the mode of withdrawal selected by you. We shall make our best efforts to honour your choice on the mode
of withdrawal but reserve the right to always disburse the specified amount to you by cheque. In case of non-availability of your bank
account details, the Company may require you to provide those details to process the refund/ withdrawal. We also reserve the right to
disburse the amount on the financial instrument used to Add Cash to your user account.
- Withdrawals attract processing charges as per the prevalent policy. You may be eligible to make one or more free
withdrawals in a month depending on various factors of the amount of withdrawal or the mode of withdrawal. In the event that you do
not have an adequate amount in your user account to pay the processing charge, your withdrawal will not be processed at that time.
You may request for a free withdrawal subsequently if you become eligible for the same at such time.
- We will attempt our best to process your withdrawals in a timely manner, but there could be delays due to the time
required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for
the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
- To be eligible to win a prize, you must be a resident of India and accessing the Services of DRAGONFLEET GAMES on the
Services from India.
11. Service Disruptions
- You may face Service disruptions, including, but not limited to disconnection or communication interferences due to issues in the internet infrastructure used for providing or accessing the Services or due to issues with the hardware and software used by you. You understand that DRAGONFLEET GAMES has no control over these factors. DRAGONFLEET GAMES shall not be responsible for any interruption in Services and you take full responsibility for any risk of loss due to Service interruptions for any such reason.
- If it comes to the notice of Ludo Money that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Ludo Money that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Ludo Money shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
- It is clarified that, notwithstanding any limitation of liability as specified herein, DRAGONFLEET GAMES specifically disclaims any liability in the case of Games where there is no money paid by you.
You agree that under no circumstances shall you compel DRAGONFLEET GAMES or hold DRAGONFLEET GAMES liable to pay you any amount over and above the service charges for any of the aforementioned errors/omissions of DRAGONFLEET GAMES. Persons below the age of eighteen (18) years are not allowed to make any purchases or redemption on Ludo Skill & consequent participation in any activity on Ludo Money Website or application is not permitted and such person is subject to disqualification at the sole and absolute discretion of Ludo Money, whenever it comes to the knowledge of Ludo Skill. Although persons below the age of 18 years are allowed to use certain Ludo Skill Services on the Ludo Skill & it is limited to play only on practice mode.
12. Service Disruptions
All the images, graphics, multimedia clips, videos, logos, information, text, designs, games and software, including the App, which are collectively referred as Content, are the sole property of DRAGONFLEET GAMES. In addition, we are free to record and use, in any manner whatsoever, all chat content, images, emails, and recommendations sent by any member or user of our Website, as they form a part of the Content of DRAGONFLEET GAMES.
- Our Website may contain information about third parties and have hyperlinks to them. Note that We are not responsible in any way for the implied warranty about the quality, integrity or accuracy of the content that belongs to the third-party websites. You may rely on the third-party content posted on www.ludoskill.com solely at your own discretion, risk, and liability. When you visit such content, you will be subject to applicable terms and conditions. We hereby declare that we do not control and are not responsible for any content belonging to third-party websites, as the hyperlinks given do not mean endorsement of the websites or website pages linked to by us.
- It is prohibited to perform illegal activities such as attempt to “hack” into the Website or obtain access to the source code of the software or the App or to any links on the Website that are not meant to be accessed by You in the regular course of Your use of the Services.
- Any sort of attempt to disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or hack into the Website by You will be considered as a serious offence and be dealt strictly. Moreover, legal applicable action would be taken against any such attempts.
- The software used on Website and the App provided to You to render the Services are Our property. The use of the software or the App by You is to avail the Services and not for any commercial use. The provision of the service by www.ludoskill.com does not entitle you to use this software or the App for personal profit other than those which you can avail by means of using the authorized means of the software online.
- Refer A Friend program: You can invite a friend, acquaintance or any other person to use the Services available on the Website by accessing the "Refer A Friend" option on the Website. Refer A Friend program shall be governed by the additional terms and conditions provided in the Refer A Friend section on the Website or App.
- Cash bonuses may be subject to withdrawal restrictions. All bonus programs shall be governed by the additional terms and conditions applicable to that bonus program, which will apply in addition to the Terms.
- Games offered under the Promotions section may be cancelled or discontinued by DRAGONFLEET GAMES at any time without notice without any liability on DRAGONFLEET GAMES whatsoever, except refund of entry fee, if applicable
14. Licence Agreement & Intellectual Property
- All Content on the Website shall be utilised only for the purpose of availing Services in conformity with the Terms.
- You acknowledge that all ownership rights and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by DRAGONFLEET GAMES or our licensors and that you have no right title or other interest in any such items except as expressly stated in the Terms.
- You are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable licence to use the Content solely for the purposes of accessing and using the Services and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- You shall not sublicense, assign or transfer the license granted to you, or rent or lease or part with the whole or any part of such license or of the Content included in such license.
- You may not hyperlink the Website to any other website without permission from us.
- You may access information on download and print extracts from the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you by downloading and you are expressly prohibited from using such materials for any commercial purpose unless agreed with us in writing.
15. Voluntary termination
You, at any time, are free to discontinue use of the Services provided by Us on the Website by notifying us by sending an email to at email as the case may be. If at such time, there is a positive withdrawable cash balance in Your user account, we will, subject to satisfactory verification, disburse the same to you by either online transfer or by a cheque in a timely manner.
16. User Account suspension
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES may suspend or otherwise put restrictions on your access to the Services on the Website during investigation for any of the following reasons: a) Suspected violation of Terms or other abuse of your user account; b) Suspected breach of security of your user account; or c) If there have been charge-backs on your user account.
- Our decision to suspend or restrict Service or any part thereof as we deem appropriate shall be final and binding on you.
17. Breach and consequences
- If we have evidence, through our investigations or reasonable belief, of a breach of our Terms of Service by you and/or that your continued access to our Website is detrimental to the interests of www.ludoskill.com or our users or the general public, then we reserve the right to take one or all of the actions below at our discretion:
The action taken by us will be solely due to your breach of our Terms of Service; the action shall be final and decisive that will be binding on you. Any action taken by us will be without any prejudice to our other rights and remedies that are mentioned and available in law or equity.
- permanently suspend your user account on our website
- forfeit the amount of cash left in your account
- demand and order damages for breach of www.ludoskill.com Terms of Service and take required civil actions to recover damages
- initiate steps of prosecution for damages and violation that is equivalent to offences in law
- put restrictions on the access of our games by users who are suspected in cases of cheating or colluding, except in team games
- bar you from playing or registering on www.ludoskill.com in the future, as we reserve the right to restrict you from playing any of our games.
18. Complaints, Grievances & disputes
- If You want more information or have any questions, complaints, you may contact us any time at email@example.com.
- We shall try to address you complaints and queries as soon as possible
- You accept that any disputes and complaints are and remain confidential both whilst a resolution is sought and afterwards. You agree that you shall not disclose the existence, nature or any detail of any complaint or dispute to any third party.
- Our decision on complaints shall be final and binding on you.
- For any grievances, you can reach out to Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. Modifications and alterations
As a user, You agree that We reserve the right to alter and/or modify these Terms or a part of these Terms at any given point of time without any prior intimation to You.
- Your continued usage of Our services and/or Website will mean that You accept all the Terms unconditionally.
- We reserve the right to add, modify, suspend or discontinue any or all Services offered by Us without prior notice to You.
- You hereby agree that We are not liable for any loss incurred by You in case of modification, suspension or discontinuation of any or all Services. You acknowledge the same.
20. Limitation of liability
- In addition to specific references to limitation of liability of DRAGONFLEET GAMES elsewhere in the Terms, under no circumstances (including, without limitation, in contract, negligence or other tort), DRAGONFLEET GAMES shall be liable for any loss, injury, claim, loss of income, loss of data, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property, general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to, or use of, or inability to access or use, the Services on the Website or App. You further agree to indemnify us and our service providers and licensors against any claims in respect of any such matter.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for:
- The defamatory, undesirable or illegal conduct of any other user of the Services.
- Any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of your user account or any feature of our Services on the Website.
- Any loss incurred in transmitting information from or to us or from or to our Website by the internet or by other connecting media.
- Any technical failures, breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, improper or manipulated data transmission, data loss or corruption or communications’ infrastructure failure, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Services.
- The accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided on the Website and App.
- Any delay or failure on our part to intimate you where we may have concerns about your activities.
- Your activities/transactions on third-party websites or apps accessed through links or advertisements posted on the Website
21. Disclaimer and indemnity
- The Services on the Website and the Content present on it are provided strictly on "as is" basis with all faults or failings. Any representations, warranties, conditions or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement) are specifically excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. DRAGONFLEET GAMES does not ensure or guarantee continuous, error-free, secure or virus-free operation of the Website or App or its Content including software, Games, your user account, the transactions in your user account or continued operation or availability of any facility on the website.
- Moreover, DRAGONFLEET GAMES does not promise or ensure that you will be able to access your user account or obtain Services whenever you want. It is entirely possible that you may not be able to access your user account or the Services provided by DRAGONFLEET GAMES at times or for extended periods of time due to, but not limited to, system maintenance and updates.
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES disclaims responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from cancellation of any Game organized by it. If you are a cash player on the Website or App, you acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to any refund in case of any service outages that may be caused by failures of our service providers, computer viruses or contaminants, natural disasters, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of DRAGONFLEET GAMES
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES specifically disclaims any liability in connection with Games or events made available or organised on the Website or App, which may require specific statutory permissions, in the event such permissions are denied or cancelled whether prior to or during such Game or event.
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES specifically disclaims any liability in connection with your transactions with third parties, which may have advertisements or are hyperlinked on the Website.
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES disclaims any liability in connection with violation of intellectual property rights of any party with respect to third party Content or user content posted on our Website. Intellectual property rights in any Content not belonging to us belong to the respective owners and any claims related to such content must be directly addressed to the respective owners.
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES specifically disclaims any liability arising out of the acts or omissions of the infrastructure providers or otherwise failure of internet services used for providing and accessing the Services.
- DRAGONFLEET GAMES disclaims liability for any risk or loss resulting to you from your participation in Cash Games, including all risk of financial loss.
- To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to participate in the Activity, you hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend us (to the extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements and reasonable attorney's fees that we may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages, injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses and/or awards asserted or brought against us by any person in connection with:
- Infringement of their intellectual property rights by your publication of any content on our Website.
- Defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another player or otherwise.
- Use, abuse or misuse of your user account on our Website in any manner whatsoever.
- Any disconnections, technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communication lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Website.
- Access of your user account by any other person accessing the Services using your username or password, whether or not with your authorisation.
- Subject to the arbitration agreement above, all disputes, complaints, differences etc. shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Though it is Our endeavour to keep yourself updated with the law from every region and jurisdiction, there may be instances where, We may not receive prompt update regarding the changes in the law of a particular jurisdiction. Therefore, we request our Users to ensure that any activity they engage on our website is not illegal in their region and within heir jurisdiction from where they live and access the Website. You agree to not hold www.ludoskill.com for claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of Your non-compliance with the laws of Your jurisdiction.
- One Account:One player can have only one account on Ludo Skill. If multiple accounts are detected, the entire bonus amount on all accounts will be cancelled.
- Bonus:Offers offered by Ludoskill may change time to time and it’s entirely under regulation of Ludoskill. We hold the right to cancel the offer at any time.
- The Terms of Ludo Skill are applicable to all services offered on Ludo Skill. Any violation of the Terms at any stage may result in disqualification from receiving the bonus and other action by Ludo Skill as may be deemed necessary as per the Terms.
- The Offer may be withdrawn by Ludo Skill at any time.
23. Bonus Terms
Welcome Bonus Offer Terms
New users will get a bonus amount of ₹25 in their account when they log in for the first time. This offer is valid for the
new users who have registered and logged in for the first time on the Website or the App, including those who have
been referred by other existing users.
- New users will get a bonus amount of ₹25 in his/her account when they log in for the first time. This offer is valid for
the new users who have registered and logged in for the first time on the Website or the App, including those who
have been referred by other existing users.
- The bonus amount cannot be withdrawn into the User’s bank account.
- The bonus amount has a lifetime validity until and unless the user account is deleted either by the User or by
LudoSkill in violation of any Terms.
- One player can have only one account on LudoSkill. If multiple accounts are detected, the entire bonus amount on
all accounts will be cancelled.
- The Terms of LudoSkill are applicable to all services offered on the Website or the App. Any violation of the Terms at
any stage may result in disqualification from receiving the bonus and other action by LudoSkill as may be deemed
necessary as per the Terms.
- The Offer may be withdrawn by LudoSkill at any time.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- Ludo Money may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Assam, Odisha or Telangana may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address. o Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the Ludo Money as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and winnings.
All prizes shall be subject to deduction of tax ("TDS") as per the Income Tax Act 1961. Winners will be provided TDS certificates in respect of such tax deductions. The Winners shall be responsible for payment of any other applicable tax, including but not limited to, income tax, gift tax, etc. in respect of the prize money.
The decision of Ludo Money with respect to the awarding of prizes shall be final, binding and non- contestable.
Participants playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) confirm that they are not residents of any of the following Indian states - Assam, Odisha or Telangana. If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is a resident of any of the abovementioned states, Ludo Money shall disqualify such Participant and forfeit any prize won by such Participant. Further Ludo Money may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant's account with Ludo Money. Any amount remaining unused in the User's Game Account or Winnings Account on the date of deactivation or deletion shall be reimbursed to the User by an online transfer to the User's bank account on record with Ludo Money, subject to the processing fee (if any) applicable on such transfers as set out herein.
If it is found that a Participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) is under the age of eighteen (18), Ludo Money shall be entitled, at its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify such Participant and forfeit his/her prize. Further, Ludo Money may, at its sole and absolute discretion, suspend or terminate such Participant.
All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Prizes cannot be exchanged / redeemed for cash or kind. No cash claims can be made in lieu of prizes in kind.
24. Refferal Conditions
Ludo Skill offers a very fruitful friend referral program for its players. You can earn real cash for every cash game that your friend plays.
- The User who referring or inviting a friend, acquaintance or any other person to use the Services available on the Ludoskill.com will be given a bonus of ₹150 if the person who has been referred fulfils the following conditions:
The person who has been referred must successfully be registered on the Ludoskill.com App :
She/he must add money to their account
She/he must play a Cash Game having a minimum ₹25 entry fee.
- New users will get a bonus amount of ₹25 in their account when they log in for the first time. This offer is valid for the new users who have registered and logged in for the first time on the Website or the App, including those who have been referred by other existing users.
i.e A is referring to B then, B will get ₹25 as a signup bonus and B has to add cash and play cash game.
Example for Disbursement of ₹ 150 Referral Bonus:
1. The Bonus will be disbursed in 3 chunks. For instance, if B played a game of ₹200 then, A will receive ₹50 as the first chunk.
2. If B plays for Rs 200 again then A will receive ₹50 as the second chunk.
3. In the third chunk If, B plays for Rs 100 then A will receive ₹50.
25. General Conditions
If it comes to the notice of Ludo Money that any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals are required for conducting any Contest(s) or if it comes to the notice of Ludo Money that conduct of any such Contest(s) is prohibited, then Ludo Money shall withdraw and / or cancel such Contest(s) without prior notice to any Participants or winners of any Contest(s). Users agree not to make any claim in respect of such cancellation or withdrawal of the Contest, or contest it in any manner.
26. Responsible Game Play
Our Mission Statement
DRAGONFLEET GAMES encourages all its players to play responsibly. We are committed to helping players who wish to stop playing or who wish to limit the amount that they play.
Ensure Responsible Play
- You must be 18 years of age to play Ludo Skill for real money.
- You can set the daily or monthly playing limit by sending us a request from Your registered email address. Once set, these limits can be changed again only after 48 hours from the previous change.
- If You want to exclude yourself for some amount of time, You can request for your account to be temporarily blocked.
- Players can follow our ‘Guide to Responsible Play’ in order to keep a check on your playing behaviour.
Guide to Responsible Play
Sometimes, players may find it difficult to recognize that their online play is getting out of control. A common reaction is to minimise, hide or deny such problems and the harm it could be causing. Some people will lie to themselves about how much money or time is being spent on online playing.
Following are some of the best practices to help you play responsibly.
- Play Ludo Skill in moderation and only for entertainment.
- Do not play Ludo Skill to make money or escape problems.
- Never chase your losses while playing Ludo Skill.
- Set aside an entertainment budget for Ludo Skill.
- Keep a note of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend on Ludo Skill.
- Balance the time you spend on playing online Ludo Skill with other leisure activities.
Identify whether or not you are playing the game responsibly
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you spend more time and money than you required to?
- Do you chase to win back your losses?
- Do you have debts or struggled financially to play Ludo Skill?
- Do you feel guilty or ashamed while playing Ludo Skill?
- Do you miss important things in life such as family time, work, leisure activities and appointments to play Ludo Skill?
- Do you lie or steal to get money to play Ludo Skill?
- Do you think about Ludo Skill all during the day and night?
- Do you argue with friends or family about you playing Ludo Skill?
- Have you experienced an increase in stress, depression or panic attacks due to playing Ludo Skill?
- Has playing Ludo Skill negatively impacted your professional or personal life?
- Do you have relationship problems like arguments, disagreements or loss of connection with friends and family?